ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
this is a subtitle
- Commitment of TOP Management to EnMS.
- More Efficient use of Available Energy.
- Not Specific to form of Energy used.
- No Pre-Set Energy Performance requirement between two similar setup.
- No absolute requirement in Energy Performance beyond commitment.
- Compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- No investment requirement and only operational efficiency.
- Incorporation of Better Practices.
- Better Documentation for Efficient Monitoring and Control.
- Contribution to Sustainability.
- Management purely based on Previous Energy Costing.
- Establishing Energy Policy.
- Review of Energy Bills and Establishing Base Line and Boundary Limits.
- Documentation for ISO 50001 Certification (100 + Documents in total).
- Energy Efficiency / Process Improvement – SMART MOVE.
- Generating and Maintaining all documentation.
- Serving as Management Representative and also as Energy Manager.
- Continual Monitoring of Energy Consumption.
- Training of Company Staff.
- Engineering, Project Management for any Modification / Improvement.
- Commitment to Management on Energy / Process Management.